About Next Tuber Season 2
It all starts with an idea. And ideas are beautiful.
Want to make a mark in social media? Want the whole world to know who you are and enjoy your creations? Well, now’s your chance to do just that!
Banglalink NextTuber Season 2.0 is here to give you the ultimate platform to showcase your talent. Create what you feel is right and we have the platform to project it to the largest audience. Compete with aspiring artists from all over the country and set yourself apart from the rest. Get groomed by the top artists of the arena who will teach you the ins and outs of the industry.
Winners will get the opportunity to work with Banglalink in terms of content making and will get a handsome prize money too. So, what are you waiting for?
Rules of Engagement
- You must be at least 13 years old to be eligible for the contest
- Subscribe to Banglalink YouTube Channel to confirm participation: https://www.youtube.com/user/banglalinkmela
- Please submit your YouTube channel link (URL), along with name, email and contact number.
- Any YouTuber having more than 100,000 subscribers cannot participate in this contest. Only participants less than 100,000 subscribers are allowed.
- Only individual submissions are encouraged. However, two-member teams with active contribution could be considered. Participants may submit multiple submissions that are uniquely different.
- The top selected videos will be shared on the social media & any own platform of Banglalink
- Only original contents are allowed. If otherwise, you must have permission for the content that you submit. Any videos with copyright issues will be considered void/disqualified for the competition.
- Banglalink will not bear the cost for content generation.
Term & conditions
- Employees of Banglalink or any associated company and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Banglalink reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the social media pages and accordingly the revised version shall apply.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Banglalink assumes that by reading the publication or by using the website and entering the Competition (and the entrant warrant that) the entrants are aged 13 or over and that if the entrants are under 18 (i.e., between 13 to 18), your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these rules.
- Any obscene submissions that hurts a religion, a country, a particular minority/gender and talks about politics in general will be discarded from the competition
- Any submitted content with any music, speech, photo or video from a source that didn’t give explicit written permission/license to use their content, will be considered void/disqualified
- Banglalink reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- Banglalink reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if any information provided by him/her is false and misleading.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Banglalink in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- In consideration of Banglalink agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that Banglalink may make any and all Entries available in their digital publications & platforms and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. The entrant now grant Banglalink a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license to commercial/non-commercial use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-license the Entry for such purposes without any fees to the entrant. Strict legal actions will be taken against anyone who uses any part of the video without permission from Banglalink.
- Banglalink reserves full rights and authorities to manage and maintain participants’ data and contents itself and/or in association with its technical partner/partners (Amazon) in any form and place according to Banglalink’s requirement and convenience.
- Your entry and any information submitted by the entrant must be personal to and relate specifically to you. The entrant hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which the entrant submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Banglalink reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by the entrant and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- Participants may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Banglalink reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
- Within the competition timeline, the selected participants have to take prior approval from Banglalink before uploading a content in their social media channels
- Banglalink does not accept any liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss/damage, loss of data, loss of income or profit, damage to property, force majeure situations, failure/delay due to technical errors and unavoidable circumstances, illegal content, copyright infringement by the entrants, and/or claims of third parties.